- Farm Fresh
- For your Interest
- Agricultural Resources
- About BuyFromTheFarm.ca
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencez ici
- Getting Started (How To)
- Support Us
How To Claim Your Listing
The staff at BuyFromTheFarm.ca has created many listings of Canadian Farmers Market, Canadian Farms, etc. In each case that we have had an email address to contact the organization, a user account has been created for that email address.
- Your listing is posted, with an email contact form
- If your farm, or farmers market is already listed, there is a good chance that you already own the page. If the Contact Form on your page sends email to your email address, then you have already received a registration email for an account created by a site administrator. Simply go to the Login/Register function, request a new password, and follow the instructions in the email. Once you are logged in, select My pages in the upper right corner of the screen and you should be able to view and edit your listing.
If the system accepts your email address, but no listings appear, or if the system does not accept your email address, use the next step.
- Your listing is posted, but does not have an email contact form
- In this case we will want to speak to you. Please follow the procedure:
- If you do not already have an account, please create one, verify your email address using the email we send to you, then log in to your account on the site.
- Make a list of the pages you wish to gain control of.
- While you are logged in to your account, use the contact form (Contact Us in the upper right corner of the screen) to email us the list of pages.
- If possible, please include a phone number and time we may reach you. Ideally, this phone number should match the one we have on record for the page.
Once you have control of your listing, please follow the guidelines for creating content that follow.