- Farm Fresh
- For your Interest
- Agricultural Resources
- About BuyFromTheFarm.ca
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencez ici
- Getting Started (How To)
- Support Us
We want our web site to grow, and to be useful to the widest possible range of producers and consumers.
To this end, we are appealing for support in several areas:
- We would like to have contributors who are willing to post articles, and, possibly, to moderate discussions, in the following ares:
- Legislative and economic factors affecting the marketing of local produce, at the national, regional and local levels.
- Innovative recipes for fresh produce.
- Discussions of marketing channels and methods, with special emphasis on creative marketing.
- We welcome the efforts of all agicultural and community associations to get the word out to their members about buyfromthefarm.ca. If associations will encourage their members to participate, and encourage their own markets to use the site, all will benefit.
- As is true with all things today, costs are rising. Financial support is welcomed, and we will acknowledge any support publicly on our site.
- We have almost finished the translation of menu terms and help text. When this task is completed, we will concentrate on our content. Once the french site is active, we would appreciate any comments or suggestions to improve the translations we produce, and if anyone wishes to volunteer to help with our current task, their efforts will be welcomed. Our goal is to have a fully bilingual site (english and french) operating by the middle of the summer.
Ideas and suggestions
- We welcome all ideas to improve our site and our level of service. Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.